What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Angel Trumpet (Brugmansia) Seeds (non cp)

GIVEAWAY!
They will be ready in a few days. Picked today and drying as we speak. I have at least a couple thousand seeds. I will send 50-100 or more(how ever many you want) to who ever wants them. I have so many and im not going to use them and id hate for them to go to waste. Shipping is on me. Have a great Thanksgiving!---------------Matthew

P.S. if you want yellow ones it will be a couple of weeks maybe.. pods haven't opened yet on the them.

Last edited:
After entering for the peppers not too long ago I feel odd entering this one too, but the Brugmansias are a group I absolutely adore. Only ever seen the jimson weed relatives around here, would love to get the true angel trumpets in the collection.

image.jpg
. :).

-Nick

are those what I sent? they are already that big! what kind of media and r they inside under lights?

Last edited:
Yes, they are :). I sprouted them on moist paper towel and transferred them to a mix of 1:1 miracle grow potting mix and peat with a top dressing of NZ long fibers sphagnum. They are 2 feet under a 150 watt HPS bulb. Thanks!

-Nick

that's awesome man. hope you enjoy them!

Oh man, why didn't I see this before! :)

I still have tons of them I anyone wants some

Last edited:
Back