What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will trade rooted cephalotus cuttings, acclimated TC Nepenthes ampullaria x rafflesiana seedlings, or heliamphora heterodoxa seedlings for any of the following:

Drosophyllum - offer received
N. Bicalcarata
N. Rajah
N. Lowii
N. Truncata
N. Ampullaria - offer received
N. Glabrata - offer received
N. Veitchii
N. Northiana
D. Gigantia
D. Stolonifera
D. Marchantii
D. Zonaria
D. Erythrorhiza

Seedlings, Tissue Culture, cuttings or tubers preferred, though all offers will be considered. I am trying to expand my pitifully small nepenthes and tuberous drosera collections.

Last edited:
I have an amp with a bunch of basals growing. Right now the point where they are connected to the main plant is buried under live sphagnum so I don't know if I can separate one to root it. Once I travel back home from visiting family I'll take a look and see if I could make a cutting, but I can't promise anything.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Okay. If you are able to take a cutting what would you like in exchange?

PM sent.

Swagalotus, I too am on vacation this week but I will see if I have any archived photos of the plants, probably from 1-2 months ago.

Great, hopefully we'll be able to work something out!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back