What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera finlaysoniana seed

As inspired by the festive mood of hcarlton's giveaway, I am now obliged to hold my own! Up for grabs is one (1) packet of ~50 Drosera finlaysoniana seeds (formerly mis-ID'ed as D. indica, as most of these plants are). To qualify - you should be an actively contributing member with at least 50 posts, no more than ~1/3 of your posts for giveaway signups. An introductory thread and/or grow list on this forum is also required. You should also have some experience in growing Drosera from seed - doesn't necessarily have to be the D. indica complex, but please don't go into this without doing your homework first. You will be disqualified if you cannot copy and paste the list correctly. The winner will be drawn in 5 days on January 6, shipping (covered by me) to follow as soon as the winner PMs me their address. Thanks for looking, and Happy New Year!

1. Tacks - Thanks very much, Happy New Year!

You had to fight hard for this one Tacks! ;) PM me your addy for your seeds!

You sure scored this time, Tacks! I would have joined in the fun, but I still can't get those darn D. burmannii to germinate, so I stopped myself from putting my name in.

Congrats! It's a great species. Have fun with it! :)

Back