What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade: SG Lowland Truncata

Looking for colorful Sarracenia. Hybrids and species are OK, but no purps or psitts.

image by That One Guy7, on Flickr

This plant came from Dean Cook.

Last edited:
Dang it, I just got a buttload of sarracenia but they're all small, dormant and from a mixed bulk order. The largest ones I have are 'bugbat' hybrids and they're not particularly valuable.

Would you by chance be interested in some cephalotus divisions or heliamphora seedlings instead? I also have a D. derbyensis hybrid that could probably use some dividing. Alternately if no-one else trades for this and you still want to trade in the summer I can contact you then.

Hi there! I have S. Minor divisions to trade! :) They are mature, have been growing in an outdoor bog for 7 years. It came from California Carnivores. Let me know, Thanks! -Sara

i have one small s. tarnock, still dormant. if you are interested pm me. i don't really know value s of things, just that i like them. :)

Back