What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. binata "Dwarf Red" root cuttings

Zath

Enthusiastic Enthusiast
Qualifications: Simply be active in either chat or forums, or have a minimum of 50 posts. Green Thank-You members automatically qualify irregardless.

Shipping costs will be $10 ($6 for Priority Mail, $4 for heat-pack), sent as concealed cash in an envelope -only-. No Paypal / personal checks / etc.

What you will receive:

Between 2-3 ounces of bare root material, moderately cleaned, which should be able to spawn more plants than you'd ever want, lol.

Two winners will be announced at random on Saturday, 1/16/16. I will pm the winners, as well as announce it here, and would like them to respond with their shipping addresses no later than Sunday night, to facilitate quick shipping. The roots are currently being held in a ziplock back, wrapped in a moist paper-towel at room temp.

1. ErrorEN- Pick me! Pick me! :-D :wave:

2. I'm interested! Please add me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I'm interested! Please add me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stemrust, I recognize your name, but you hardly qualify as an active member, in either of the ways I mentioned as qualifications for the giveaway, sorry.

1. ErrorEN- Pick me! Pick me!
2. cwatson1414 - thanks! I should have some stuff to give away between early summer and late fall.

Last edited:
1. ErrorEN- Pick me! Pick me!
2. cwatson1414 - thanks! I should have some stuff to give away between early summer and late fall.
3. w03 - Thank you! I'll check and see what I have to spread the joy :p

Welp, seeing as how there's only three of you (and someone was going to get some anyway)....you're all winners! Yay! :-D

Box received. :-D Albeit a little frozen. Will let you know how it goes!

Roots got here a-ok. Shipping costs are in their way to you.

Back