What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulbophyllum odontopetalum

Hi all,

I can take a few divisions off my mother plant of this species if anyone is interested. It should do well in intermediate to highland Nep conditions and isn't a huge space eater. I'd be interested in swapping for CPs, tropical blueberries, orchids, interesting new terrarium material, ant plants, etc. I grow a little of everything as long as it fits within the parameters of my conditions. I live in south Louisiana, so anything that gets relatively big will have to be able to sustain hot, humid summers. I do have a 36x18x36 case indoors that is primarily filled with orchids but can hold some moderately-sized plants if they need cooler conditions.

With the CPs, I'm primarily looking for Sarracenia species, Nepenthes species, certain Utrics (especially those from section Orchidoides), or maybe a common Heliamphora, but I'm fairly open to other things as well. I would just prefer them to be species and not hybrids.

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you're interested!

Below is a picture of the plant to give you an idea of the size of individual growths.
22313740243_722787740d_c.jpg

Hey I am def interested in the bulbo cuttings. I recently got into cps but have been collecting orchids for a while. I have a lot of bulbophyllum species if you are into them but as far as carnivorous plants I have a lot of drosera and a few nepenthes. Is there anything you want specifically? Thanks
-Alex

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a large collection of orchids so if there's anything there you want let me know.

Are you still interested? I have not heard a PM back...

Back