What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, guys. Rather than post for each individual plant, or every time I have/want something new, I figured doing all of my trading in one the place would make things easier to keep track of, for everybody.

Haves:
Dionaea Muscipula (Venus Flytraps):
"FTS Crimson Sawtooth"

Drosera (Sundews):
D. sp. "Floating"
D. capensis 'Albino'
D. capensis "Big Pink"

Pinguicula (Butterworts):
gypsicola (soon - growing out some babies to shipping size)

Nepenthes (Tropical Pitcher Plants):
None

Cephalotus (Australian Pitcher Plant):
None

Heliamphora
het x nutans (soon)
exappendiculata (soon)
uncinata (soon)

Utricularia
reniformis (soon)

Non-CP:
None

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wants:

Cephalotus
“Eden Black”
“Hummer’s Giant”
"Squat"
Fresh Seed

Dionaea Muscipula
Fresh Seed
Dionaea muscipula “Alien”
Dionaea muscipula “B52”
Dionaea muscipula “Big Vigorous”
Dionaea muscipula “Biohazard”
Dionaea muscipula “Bohemian Garnet”
Dionaea muscipula “Bristletooth”
Dionaea muscipula “Cerberus”
Dionaea muscipula “Cheerleader”
Dionaea muscipula “Crimson Sawtooth”
Dionaea muscipula “Cupped Trap”
Dionaea muscipula “Dente”
Dionaea muscipula “Dracula”
Dionaea muscipula “FTS Lunatic Fringe”
Dionaea muscipula “FTS Trigger Happy”
Dionaea muscipula “Fused Tooth”
Dionaea muscipula “Kinky Wave”
Dionaea muscipula “Korean Melody Shark”
Dionaea muscipula “Mirror”
Dionaea muscipula “Moon”
Dionaea muscipula “Pom pom”
Dionaea muscipula “Red Piranha
Dionaea muscipula “Sawtooth
Dionaea muscipula “Scarlatine”
Dionaea muscipula “Spotty”
Dionaea muscipula “Vigorous”
Dionaea muscipula “Werewolf Spawn”
Other Special Looking Clones

Drosera
Drosera binata multifida “Extrema”
Drosera burmanii (any variety aside from "green w/ red tentacles" or Humpty Doo)
Drosera capensis “Bainskloof”
Drosera capensis “Giant”
Drosera capensis “Broad Leaf”
Drosera filiformis
Drosera filiformis “red”
Drosera magnifica

Heliamphora
Pure Species not on my Growlist (top priority)
Hybrids not on my Growlist

Pinguicula
Pinguicula “Sethos”
Pinguicula agnata “Red Leaf”
Pinguicula cyclosecta
Pinguicula laueana

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hello. I have a good amount of typical d.capensis and d.filiformis. The filiformis is dormant so a great time to send. I also have drosera capensis alba seed and d.binata seed. I'm always looking for stuff I don't have. I have a lot more so let me know if you're interested. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant to say I am interested in the oblanceolata seeds. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I always throw in some free plants like tillandsia or random others too

I'm looking to trade away a few specimens of Akai Ryu vfts if you're interested. I have no idea how to acquire heat packs and such, so if you wanted some, I could get them out to you when it's warm enough to ship without them.

Hello. I have a good amount of typical d.capensis and d.filiformis. The filiformis is dormant so a great time to send. I also have drosera capensis alba seed and d.binata seed. I'm always looking for stuff I don't have. I have a lot more so let me know if you're interested. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant to say I am interested in the oblanceolata seeds. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I always throw in some free plants like tillandsia or random others too
Do you have a grow list?

I'm looking to trade away a few specimens of Akai Ryu vfts if you're interested. I have no idea how to acquire heat packs and such, so if you wanted some, I could get them out to you when it's warm enough to ship without them.
Spoke with you in the chat. We can work something out for an Akai Ryu clone.

Last edited:
I am super interested in some vfts. The heat packs are actually hand Warner's peoe buy. I live in central Florida so I don't deal with a lot of cold. Ha. Let me kno what u want and we can do it. Thanks. You're awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I do g have a grow list. I'm making it now though sorry

I am super interested in some vfts. The heat packs are actually hand Warner's peoe buy. I live in central Florida so I don't deal with a lot of cold. Ha. Let me kno what u want and we can do it. Thanks. You're awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I do g have a grow list. I'm making it now though sorry

Right now I don't have any VFT's I'm working on getting some tho. When I have some for trade, we can work something out for them if you still want them.
Link me to your growlist when it's done.

Also, you can buy 40-72hr slow release heat packs for shipping stuff, on Amazon. Great if you frequently ship live plants.

Do you still have the drosera seeds? I'm def interested in those as well. To be honest I really just wanna come off these so they stay fresh so any offers will prob be accepted. Ha. I really just like ants so I'd love any drosera seeds I don't have. Thanks. Either way if u really want some of those binata seeds I got ya. Just let me know. I like spreading the wealth so as long as it makes you happy to have some it's cool with me

When the weather warms up a bit, I can get you some pings. I'm interested in your sundew seeds. Not on your list of wants, I DO have B. liniflora seeds, if you are interested.

When the weather warms up a bit, I can get you some pings. I'm interested in your sundew seeds. Not on your list of wants, I DO have B. liniflora seeds, if you are interested.

Cool, I want to get some pings into my collection. B. liniflora is pretty nice, too. What dew seeds are you most interested in? I'm sowing several different species this week, so I should also have some plants/cuttings sometime in the late spring hopefully.

Cool, I want to get some pings into my collection. B. liniflora is pretty nice, too. What dew seeds are you most interested in? I'm sowing several different species this week, so I should also have some plants/cuttings sometime in the late spring hopefully.

-Burmannii (Green w/ Red Tentacles) *seeds*
-Burmannii "Humpty Doo" *seeds*
-Natalensis *seeds*
-Oblanceolata *seeds*
-Spatulata "Ruby Slippers" *seeds*

*Added to WANTS*
-Sphagnum Green/Red
-Mimosa pudica

-Burmannii (Green w/ Red Tentacles) *seeds*
-Burmannii "Humpty Doo" *seeds*
-Natalensis *seeds*
-Oblanceolata *seeds*
-Spatulata "Ruby Slippers" *seeds*

I believe I sent you a pm earlier today, but my sent folder is empty so I am not sure.

Hey do u still have some akai ryu vfts to trade? I saw this post and was curious as I've been lookin for some

Hey do u still have some akai ryu vfts to trade? I saw this post and was curious as I've been lookin for some
Hey, I don't have any. I didn't before either. I was the one looking for them lol

I offered you live Sphagnum, but since you didn't PM me, I'm assumed you were no longer looking.

Back