What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Partial flask of Sophronitis coccinea

Please read the entire post before signing up.

Must be a semi active poster, no new people please. Few posts a month is fine so long as you have atleast 50 overall and are posting in other threads than giveaways.

Continental US only and we do not ship to CA anymore.

Winners will pay postage of $8 before the 25th of this month, we will be packing and mailing the morning of the 25th and need payment via paypal BEFORE the day we are trying to mail them off.

These plantlets were deflasked this morning and are currently in the mail to me and I will simply pull out some of the plantlets to send to the two winners, (usually somewhere between 5-10 plantlets per winner but I have not seen the flask so...). If you do no know how to handle recently deflasked orchids please do your research before you sign up to make sure you will be able to handle it. The weather here is 70s, so please keep YOUR weather in mind. Sending plants to freeze in the mail is just not a good thing. I will not be checking up on weather in your areas.

This needs to happen soon as the entire reason for this giveaway is simply I don't want to pot that many plants up. Once they are potted they are mine!

Winners will be posted between the evening of the 23rd and the afternoon of the 24th.

Usual sign up method.

1. Chibae, I love sophs and finally can provide the cool enough temps for this species

1. Chibae, I love sophs and finally can provide the cool enough temps for this species
2. goods, thanks!

Great giveaway! If only it was cool enough down here for them

Awesome giveaway as usual RSS ! Wish it was warmer up here. Good luck all.

2. goods, thanks
3. Whimgrinder. Plenty of experience deflasking Cattleya alliance. Thankyou for offering.

2. goods, thanks
3. Whimgrinder. Plenty of experience deflasking Cattleya alliance. Thankyou for offering.
4.Monkey. Weather's all clear down here.

2. goods, thanks
4.Monkey. Weather's all clear down here.
5.afrodisa thanks for the chance

The winners are:

2. goods
3. Whimgrinder

congrads to you both

Back