What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a few S. Minor divisions, one or 2 Alata cuttings, some typical but large VFT's (that have been growing and flowering in my outdoor bog with the S. Minor) and a few small Cephalotus and/or cuttings (I would only trade one of the cephs/cuttings for something really good). The main S. Minor plant has been growing in an outdoor bog in SC for 5 years or more. It is extremely healthy and has multiple flowers every year. It was purchased from California Carnivores. Pictures of the main plant can be seen in my album "Our Bog".

I am mostly interested in Heliamphora, Red form VFTs, N. Ampullaria, N. Bical, N. Hamata or S. Okee as trades but would consider any reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking and happy trading everyone!

-Sara

Last edited:
I respectively withdraw the previous offer.

Regards

Last edited:
Would you be interested in an aldrovanda plant? PM me if you are interested

Would you be interested in an aldrovanda plant? PM me if you are interested

How big / long do Aldrovanda get? I've got one that measures 8".

To answer your question I really don't know, I myself am still a beginner in aldrovanda and it may have to do with the origin of the plant, but usually the end of the plant keeps dying and the front will keep growing and it could be that the plant is growing faster than it dies off,has your plant been in dormancy?

It wasn't in dormancy. This is one weird plant, though. Throughout the fall / winter, it produced 4 baby plants. 2 of them I gave to a friend in our CP group to put through dormancy. One I put in the fridge for dormancy. Another I put at a cold window sill for dormancy. The mother plant I kept at room temp. Neither of the 2 that I attempted to induce dormancy became turions. So now all 3 at home are in the mini-greenhouse setup. I'll have to ask my friend what's going on with the other 2.

2016-02-14%2008.36.22_zpsgl1bwj7j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have a few S minor divisions left! Anyone want to trade?

Last edited:
I also added a few other things I have to trade. Thanks everyone! :)

Like what? I would consider any offers.

Back