What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for some "lowland" nepenthes plants, seedlings, or fully rooted cuttings. I'm mainly interested in ampullaria's, but will consider any lowlanders. I can send pictures of my the plants upon request.
Thanks, Randy

What I'm looking for:
N. Ampullaria (really any, but green form)
N. Rafflesiana "Brunei Red"
N. Rafflesiana "Kuching Squat Red"
N. Rafflesiana x sibuyanensis "Suki"
N. Viking
N. Truncata (lowland)
N. Veitchii (lowland)
N. Belli
N. Clipeata x any
N. Lowii x Campanulata
N. Thorelli x any

What I have for trade:
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TRADED!

Last edited:
Hey I got an amp red stripe x black stripe basal cutting that I took about a month ago. I don't think it's fully rooted yet but it is showing new signs of growth. It doesn't looks good at all because it was growing cramped under the mother plant, but now that it's starting to grow I'm sure it's going to get huge. I would ship it potted to make sure it doesn't get damaged by the shipping.

Here the pic of the mother plant, I'll try to get a pic of the actual cutting by the end of the day:
Instagram

Hey I got an amp red stripe x black stripe basal cutting that I took about a month ago. I don't think it's fully rooted yet but it is showing new signs of growth. It doesn't looks good at all because it was growing cramped under the mother plant, but now that it's starting to grow I'm sure it's going to get huge. I would ship it potted to make sure it doesn't get damaged by the shipping.

Here the pic of the mother plant, I'll try to get a pic of the actual cutting by the end of the day:
Instagram

Yeah, I'm very interested! Please send me a picture of the cutting when you have a chance. You can send me a PM to my inbox and let me know what you'd like in trade.
Thanks.

Great! I'll pm you when I get home (currently in school).

Just an update for those interested in trades.
I've already traded the following and are no longer available:
N. Burkei x Hamata
N. Sibuyanenis x talangensis

Thanks, to the members for their trades!
Happy Growing,
Randy

I don't even see where the Burkei hamata was mentioned. :/

Last edited:
Probably because they removed it from the original "available for trade" list....

I don't even see where the Burkei hamata was mentioned. :/

Sorry, it was removed. I had put that it was already "TRADED", but members kept sending PM's after I had put that it was traded.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how to close this thread, but all of my trades are gone.

Thanks to all of the members who were interested. I'm sorry, if you didn't get to me in time for a trade.

Does anyone know how to CLOSE this thread? MODS?
Thanks,
Randy

[MENTION=12018]NotMyRealName[/MENTION] Thank You Members can close and open their own threads, other members just need to get a hold of a mod or myself and ask for it to be done and we'll get to it as soon as we can.
I'm glad you were able to get all of your trading done!
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back