What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. bongso pollen available.

I have N. bongso pollen avail if anyone is interested in making a cross, or another bongso would be ideal. Split the pods 40/60, 60 to the pod bearer?

So no one has a female they're willing to breed with my N. bongso? He's a stand up guy, great manners, respects his elders, comes from a good family.

I certainly would if I had any flowers. N. bongso is a nice species, unfortunately I didn't manage to root the cutting I had.

I have a female x ventrata that's been in spike for a few weeks. I've never pollinated a nep before though...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I also have a female (I'm 85% sure its female, its flowered before, but I forgot to label it) ventrata with 6+ spikes with the first flowers just a few weeks out. If you can't find any other matches, I can give it a try, assuming I can work past a few minor logistics issues.

Back