What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Giveaway #11

Upon reflection I have decided I have far too many Sarracenia and want to give some away to the community. This is the eleventh giveaway to those located within the continental United States, sorry.

I have 3 Sarracenia Oreo Sand Mountain X Minor copper top that are large gallon size plants. Place your name on the list and my 5 year old will randomly pick the numbers of the winners. Each winner will receive 1 plant. If you win one giveaway you are prevented from winning any of the others but you may enter your name, it will just be removed prior to choosing a winner. If you have already won one of my previous giveaways please allow other a chance to receive a plant.

The winner will pay USPS priority shipping which will be $15 via PayPal only. The auction will end Friday, June 24th 2016 at midnight (Mountain time) and plants will be shipped as shipping is paid. Good luck everyone.

1) Yuusui. Thanks!

1) Yuusui. Thanks!
2) bijillon - thanks a bunch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1) Yuusui. Thanks!
3) SgtSarracenia - OMG I want!!!

1) Yuusui. Thanks!
4) Spintix357- thanks!

1) Yuusui. Thanks!
4) Spintix357- thanks!
5) blucksy - Thanks bro!😃

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

1) bijillon - thanks a bunch
2) SgtSarracenia - OMG I want!!!
3) Spintix357- thanks!
4) blucksy - Thanks bro!��

Removed my name, since it looks like I can't read.

1) bijillon - thanks a bunch
2) SgtSarracenia - OMG I want!!!
3) Spintix357- thanks!
4) blucksy - Thanks bro!��
5) Cactusdan - Ooo a copper-top minor hybrid? Cheers!

The winners are Spintix357, blucksy, cactusdan. PMs have been sent. Thanks to all who entered.

Back