What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Grab Bag (Intermediate)

Zath

Enthusiastic Enthusiast
I'll be honest...these plants are suffering under my care. I just don't want them around anymore, and that has led to me forgetting to water them, etc. They look pretty pitiful, but as far as I can tell, they're still alive.

This will be a mish-mash of various hybrids (mostly ventricosa hybrids, although I do believe there's an N. maxima in there somewhere). There are about 7-8 plants total, give or take.

Some labels will be missing...a by-product of my losing interest in them before the last repotting.

Sizes range from only a few inches across to vines nearly 3-feet long. You're pretty much getting my entire collection except for perhaps one or two. I just really don't feel like caring for them anymore, and I'm sure they'll be happier with almost anyone else.

CONDITIONS: Must have at least 100 posts on the forum, or be a regular fixture in chat. Must have both the space, and the conditions to care for Intermediate nepenthes. Must be willing to "rescue" some pretty ugly, neglected plants, and finally....MUST be willing to pay it forward.

Shipping is on me. This is an act of mercy.

Start a numbered list. Winner will be chosen Wednesday 6-22-16. Depending on how quickly they get back to me with shipping info, I'll either ship them out the next day or wait until the following Monday. In the meantime, I'll try to keep them alive with frequent waterings, since I know they're going to someone else, haha.

If the winner chooses (doesn't feel like accepting all of the plants), I will split the lot in half at random and choose a second winner to receive the other half.

Last edited:
1) blucksy - thank you!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

1) blucksy - thank you!

Disqualified. Also edited my post to make the CONDITIONS bold, so there's no chance of missing them.

Oh crap nvm wrong forum! I'm using tapatalk so I got confused about what forum this is! Thanks anyway :)

That's a very generous giveaway, Zath.

1) - bijillon

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bruh, again, it says 100 posts ???
1. Heliamwalnut

Last edited:
I've got no problem being a Nep dumping ground! :-O

1. Heliamwalnut
2. SerMuncherIV

What does count as a regular chatter?

1. Heliamwalnut
2. SerMuncherIV
2. rball

Or be a regular chatter in the comments.

Considering I'm either lurking or participating in chat daily, I can see who is, and who is not a "regular fixture". At any rate, since it's subjective, it's at my discretion. I can't recall ever seeing you in chat, so I'm gonna say, "disqualified".

Considering I'm either lurking or participating in chat daily, I can see who is, and who is not a "regular fixture". At any rate, since it's subjective, it's at my discretion. I can't recall ever seeing you in chat, so I'm gonna say, "disqualified".
Oh, sorry wrong form, I'm really active on fly trap care form.

Yeah, same, I have like 600+posts on FTC
Here's the list anyway
1. Heliamwalnut
2. SerMuncherIV
2. rball

Last edited:
1. Heliamwalnut
2. SerMuncherIV
3. rball
4. Goldtrap2690

What does count as a regular chatter?

You're fine. I recognize you from chat. ;) (Besides, now your post count qualifies you)

In other news, I'm adding a name manually. This user contacted me in private and plead her case, so I'm willing to make an exception. The new list is:

1. Heliamwalnut
2. SerMuncherIV
3. rball
4. Goldtrap2690
5. nip 'n these

1. Heliamwalnut
2. SerMuncherIV
3. rball
4. Goldtrap2690
5. nip 'n these
6. patrickntd

1. Heliamwalnut