What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unwanted seeds/plants

Looking for any unwanted or excess seed or plants. :)

Looking for-
Nepenthes
Sarracenia
Drosera

Thank you for looking. :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Where are you located? If you posted that, a local CP grower might contact you. I'm in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.

I've sent all my surplus seed to the ICPS seedbank, but I have some Drosera capensis flowering now. That is a good beginner's species. In a few weeks I'll have some seeds from them.

PM me in a month and I'll give you an address for an S.A.S.E. Or someone else on the list might pop up and offer you something. Just remember to pay it forward.

Good growing,
Mike

Shadowtski, are you the one who sent the Wisconsin Purp. seeds?

No, I sent in some Byblis and some D. burmannii. I pretty much grow only Sundews. But I did grab a pack of those Wisconsin purps. Several germinated. I'm going to try leaving them outside over winter.

Good growing,
Mike

Have you checked out my Sarracenia giveaways?

Were you looking to trade?

No, I sent in some Byblis and some D. burmannii. I pretty much grow only Sundews. But I did grab a pack of those Wisconsin purps. Several germinated. I'm going to try leaving them outside over winter.

Oh, I see. Yea, I want to try some of those too, good to know some germinated.

Mike, thank you for your response. I'm in Las Vegas. Not many CP growers here. Haha. Gotta love those Wisconsin winters. I have family in Milwaukee.

Plant#1- I don't currently have anything to trade. I'll have some seeds in a week or so for drosera.

Branurenner- yes, but I believe they said an active member for 4 months so I didn't think I was eligible. :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Back