What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. Sandersonii White

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
im looking for the more free flowering white flowers instead of the blue flower. if memory services me right, the white flowers alittle more than the blue.

If you have this please let me know to work out a trade.

I actually bought U. sandersonii from you a while back - was that the blue form?
If it isn't and you just got rid of all your U. sandersonii or something like that I can send you a plug for postage.

Correct, The "Blue" form flowers far less than whites.

I actually bought U. sandersonii from you a while back - was that the blue form?
If it isn't and you just got rid of all your U. sandersonii or something like that I can send you a plug for postage.

I only have the blue. so if you got it from me than that's the one you have. thank you for the generous offer!

Correct, The "Blue" form flowers far less than whites.
that's one thing I got right today!

I just purchased both varieties from a FB seller last week. Unfortunately, it looks like he sold out :/

I do intend to propagate them in the future, but it'll probably be a longer wait than necessary.

Last edited:
Hmm, so that explains why it's so reluctant to flower!

I can get it to flower. But I want a field of flowers instead of a dozen or so...

If you are still looking I should have enough for a small plug.

Flood it for a while (maybe not in winter) and it should start sending up influences

Found some. Thanks!

Back