What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed giveaway - Drosera filiformis “Florida Red” with white flowers

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
For discussion of the plants these seeds came from see here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sundews-drosera-byblis-drosophyllum/141218-drosera-filiformis-florida-red-white-flowers.html

I will give away 2 packets of seed from these plants to 2 people who have been registered with Terra Forums for at least one month today and have made at least 5 posts. Please note that there is a slight chance that there could be some other species or form of Drosera mixed in with some of the seeds, though it is most likely they are from self-fertilized plants. Last date to sign up will be Nov. 18. I will choose the winners through random number generator. To sign up please copy the names already signed up and add your name and the next consecutive number to the list. If you are the first begin with:

1. your name

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical
3. dr_donut, thanks for this giveaway

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical
4. SFLguy Interesting that they need a hot stratification period, I'm definitely in, thanks for the opportunity!

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical
4. SFLguy Interesting that they need a hot stratification period, I'm definitely in, thanks for the opportunity!
5. Lima Hoping for a new Drosera

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical
6. emc2 - That's an interesting looking one!

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical
7. Huntsmanshorn Thanks for the shot at something new

1. afrodisa
2. FLTropical
7. Huntsmanshorn Thanks for the shot at something new
8. CoolCapensis

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait. The numbers came up 2 and 5 so the winners are FLTropical and Lima. Congratulations. Please send me a pm with your mailing addresses so I can send the seeds out to you. You have two weeks to do so otherwise someone else will be chosen.

Back