What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Scorpioides gemmae for trade for seeds

• Thread starter flora
  • Start date
Hi and thanks for reading!

Well I thought I had them all given away but my plants had other ideas. I have another crop of gemmae coming up so I thought i'd see if anyone would like to do a trade. I would like to grow plants from seed this next year so I am looking for ANY type of carnivorous plant seed you may have too much of. I have 20+ gemmae on my D. Scorpioides right now and would like to do packets of five gemmae each.

Send me a PM with what you have and we can trade. I will cover shipping of them with some protection and heat pack if the weather is cold.

Happy holidays.

Pm sent

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Got the seeds in the mail going out today.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

I still have gemmae, around 20+ left, harvested today. Pm me if you're interested.

I really am interested in any seed you might have. It's ok if it's older or something common. If you have extra and would like to try D. scorpioides, let me know. :)

Back