What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a bunch of D. schizandra & prolifera

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
I have a bunch of extras of other sundews and CPs to offer in trade. Check the growlist if you have either prolifera or schizandra to offer. I'm sure we could work something out.

I have a bunch of extras of other sundews and CPs to offer in trade. Check the growlist if you have either prolifera or schizandra to offer. I'm sure we could work something out.

Are you saying that you need schizandra?

Yeah. I guess I worded the title badly. On the trade page it says Looking For:

Let me double check my colonies. They are all descendants of a single leaf someone once gave me in a galaxy far far away.

Let me double check my colonies. They are all descendants of a single leaf someone once gave me in a galaxy far far away.

Did you just see Rogue One, or are you still as awesome as I last remember? Or both?!?

Last edited:
And are you still the Droso Queen? I have a bunch of location specific seed here I'm having trouble germinating. I should just send you the Lot to grow for me.

+10 awesome points

Back