What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery dew (maybe) seeds

• Thread starter pearldiver
  • Start date
Some time ago, I purchased some seeds from an Ebay seller, oddly, they were not what I ordered.:) But, they appear to me to be some sort of sundew. Though they might be too big to be that, see pics... I plan to attempt to sprout a few, as has Acro here out of curiosity. Perhaps some you you might wish to do so as well. I am thinking maybe three entrants and five to ten seeds each. I was thinking SASE, but that can be a pain, so I will get the postage and envelopes. If there is more than three of you, then winners by RNG. Open for say a week give or take. So, numbers (1) my screenname, (2) etc. Could it be your longed after regia? Probably not. But who knows what you're gonna get?

I love mysteries and surprises, I'm in! Thank you for spreading around your fun mystery seeds, very generous of you. :)

1. Flora

You're importing seeds without a permit? Shame on you.:lac:

This will be fun to see what they are.

1. Flora
2. Plant Heathen

This will be fun to see what they are.

1. Flora
2. Plant Heathen
3. Kjnorris918- I love mystery seeds. :)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Upon further consideration, I think I am going to have to withdraw this offer. Sorry folks.

Last edited:
Back