What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes for trade

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
Hey guys!

I have the following plants currently available for trade. All plants have been with me for a while and are happily growing, all are pictured with a quarter for scale. Sorry for the glare in some of the pictures! Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. My current wantslist can be found in my post signature. Feel free to PM me with questions or offers!

Avaliable plants:

N. macrophylla AW -GONE-
N. macrophylla (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. villosa AW -1 available

-GONE-
N. villosa 1 (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. villosa 2 (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. hamata (Clone 2) AW -GONE-
N. hamata (clone 2) (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. hamata (Clone 3) AW
N. hamata (clone 3) (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. pitopangii (Ivory colored from) AW -GONE-
-the original growth point was damaged when I received it but has now formed a new growth point and should quickly resume normal growth.
N. pitopangii (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

~GONE~ D. regia SG -This thing is a monster! I'd love to keep it but its taking up too much space.
D. regia (for trade) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

~Non-CP's~
*I'll take pictures of these upon request!

All masdevallia orchids on my growlist are for trade. Again, they're just taking up too much space. All are healthy, multigrowth blooming sized plants.
Paph. sanderianum- Choice parents, seedling with a 6" leaf span -PENDING-
Paph. rothschildianum- OZ breeding, one old and one new growth.
Paph. Bel Royal 'Chris Swanson' HCC/AOS- one old and one new growth, rescue plant from a local grower
Phrag. besseae 'Amazonas'- Originally from Ecuagenera, single old growth with a new growth just starting

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Oh how I wish I had something to trade you.

I'm looking for a 2nd hamata. Are we friends on fb? I'm not on here often, just happened to be today.

[MENTION=7760]mass[/MENTION]: Long time no see! I don't think we're friends on FB, feel free to send me a request

@Anyone who messaged me: I see I have a few PM's, I'll do my best to respond tonight or tomorrow morning. Its going to a hectic day for me with some family stuff early and then work later this evening. Sorry about the delay!

All plants are now pending! Thanks!

Last edited:
Update! The hamata trade didn't work out, so it's still available if anyone is interested. Also, I'm going to update my wants list momentarily, so feel free to check and see if you have anything I'm looking for. Thanks guys!

Is that hamata still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you come across any hamata making lowers! I'll be more apt to part with some of my sg species. Thanks again Mike for taking the time.

[MENTION=12472]tmurphy44870[/MENTION]: Yes, it is still available!

Pm sent.

Everything has been traded, Thanks guys!

Updated 6/14/17

Some new stuff available for trade! Check first post in this thread.

Last edited:
Hi. Any macrophylla or Hamata for trade? In Aus?
Cheers

I'm located in the US, sorry.

All Nepenthes and the Paph. sanderianum are spoken for. The other orchids are still available.

Last edited:
Back