What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japanese green Aldrovanda 2x

• Thread starter pearldiver
  • Start date
The Aldrovanda is waking up, and I thought I might offer up a plant to two of you. To enter, do have some idea of its cultivation and the place to do so. Will come with some companion plants, and a bit of aged water, most likely with microfauna. The usual drill, screennames and numbers, one, two, etc. Shipping on you, $9 via PP to my email. gnixon@satx.rr.com at end of offer, say one weekish from today.

Last edited:
1. adecosta - excited to finally have a chance at one of these!

2. Incognito - thanks for the opportunity!

3. Dexenthes - Sweet!!

3. Dexenthes - Sweet!!
4. Raistlarn- thank you

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hey folks,

I have decided to send out to all four of you, so PP your shekels to my email listed above and I will mail out to you shortly. It is currently 60.6F where I am and I am pretty sure no more frost, as the Mesquite trees have begun leafing out.
However, if you are still in danger of having frost, let me know and I can hang on mailing until a better time. When you send your message, include your TF handle and your name/address. Good luck with them!

Two away this afternoon. Others held on request.

Back