What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sarracenia seed giveaway

• Thread starter Kleon2
  • Start date
Hi guys so I bought some sarracenia seeds on eBay don't know it its a true sarracenia but the seeds are from S. x Mercury

*X* *

S. x Areolata 'White Knight'
I don't even know if its a true sarracenia but the seeds are legit I have germinated like 12 seeds so far and are growing and have high germination rate p.s these seeds have already been cold stratify u know same old same old 2 people will get 8 to 10 seeds in a sase or if nobody pays attention to this post anyone who wants the seed private message me ?

i would like to add some more sar to collection please sign me up. all my north american pitchers same kind looking kinda like rubra, but they just coming outta dormancy was one them bug eating plant cubes and shows pic of a s. purpea but at this point not convinced that what it is.

bound to be some cunfusion got the name i got years ago now, so where it says skamania replace with PhreekinSundewMan.

1.SkaMania (PhreekinSundewMan)

Last edited:
I'd like to get in on this as well

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

so guys that have message me put your name in a numerical order and I will choose one person randomly to give the seeds

1. Marcos Alexandre

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

2. Larguello - thanks!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Because this is a pet peeve of mine, and not actually because I want to get in on this (don't have space yet, as much as I'd like to have more seeds, I have enough to accommodate already), don't forget to create a cumulative list for the ease of the give-away-er!

1. SkaMania
2. Marcos Alexandre
3. Larguello - thanks!

Good luck!

1. SkaMania
2. Marcos Alexandre
3. Larguello
4. Zacher93 thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. SkaMania
2. Marcos Alexandre
3. Larguello - thanks!
4. Bijillon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkaMania
2. Marcos Alexandre
3. Larguello - thanks!
4. Bijillon
5. DRbeck

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ok guys I'll pick two winners that will receive 10 to 12 seeds each can someone also add zacer 93 back to the numerical order thanks I will sase the two winners on Monday .

Here is the list as it should be:

1. SkaMania
2. Marcos Alexandre
3. Larguello - thanks!
4. Zacher93
5. Bijillon
6. DRbeck

This is really simple guys: Highlight and then copy the list of names/numbers above your post (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V) that list into your post, then add the next number with your name following it. Double check that you have included everybody's name on the list above your post in the same order they were originally posted! If you missed something during the copy and paste, hit the "edit post" button in your post (bottom right) to fix it so that nobody's name is left off the list!

Last edited:
1. SkaMania
2. Marcos Alexandre
3. Larguello - thanks!
4. Zacher93
5. Bijillon
6. DRbeck
7. Shenri

so the winners are Skamania and brijilon plz pm me your snail mail so I cAN SASE you guys the seeds

Back