What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few Nepenthes for trade

• Thread starter Dexenthes
  • Start date

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hey guys - I need to create some space in my collection and spring is upon us so I'd really like to do some trading if possible.

I've got this N. glandulifera that I have offered several times now, unfortunately - no takers on it so far. It is quite dear to me and still a relatively rare species that is quite easy to grow, so I'd like to get something for it. If it isn't settled in a week, it's going on ebay.

This N. boschiana x campanulata is really starting to take off and it is taking up a lot of space for me. It is a fast, and steady grower in any condition I have put it in so far.

I've got quite a few other plants I could possibly trade including:

N. attenboroughii
N. jacquelineae
N. (thorellii x campanulata) hybrids
N. glandulifera x platychila
N. rajah x jacqulineae
D. rotundifolia
D. anglica

and of course I can trade or supplement trades with any quantity of orange, red or green temperate Sphagnum varieties.

Feel free to poke around on my growlist if there is something you are interested in.
https://www.terraforums.com/forums/grow-list/124586-dexenthes-grow-list.html

What I am really interested in:

Cold-temperate Pinguicula sp.

Darlingtonia (preferably mountain variety)

Cold-hardy Dionaea (if there is such a thing)

Sarracenia purpurea sbsp purpurea

Interesting Nepenthes that aren't on my growlist.

Utricularia nelumbifolia, campbelliana, other orchioides sp

Temperate Drosera sp. from southern hemisphere

I will consider any interesting or worthy offer. Thank you.

I really like that N. glandulifera. Sent you a PM.

Hhhhhnng oh my god... N. attenboroughii... my absolute favourite plant and narrator of all time, and a critically endangered species... how in the world did you manage to get such an amazing plant? My want for that plant is just....my heart is being yanked out of my chest ;_; I wish so badly that I had something worth trading

Is the glandulifera still available?

Back