What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Sauromatum venosum

• Thread starter Purpoh
  • Start date
Hi! I have one large bulb of Sauromatum venosum for a give away. It is a large stinky aroid that goes dormant in the winter. If you are interested, just put your name below. I can cover shipping costs.

1. PlantsnFish- My Grandma loves jack-in-the-pulpits, and would love this for her garden!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1. PlantsnFish- My Grandma loves jack-in-the-pulpits, and would love this for her garden!
2. Raistlarn

2. Raistlarn
3. silent hill

2. Raistlarn
3. silent hill
4. Pearldiver Thanks!

2. Raistlarn
3. silent hill
4. Pearldiver Thanks!
5. Plant Heathen- cool plant

2. Raistlarn
3. silent hill
4. Pearldiver Thanks!
6. afrodisa - thanks for the opportunity

Get ready as the winner will be announced tomorrow!

2. Raistlarn
3. silent hill
4. Pearldiver Thanks!
6. afrodisa - thanks for the opportunity
7. Kjnorris918- thanks for the chance. :)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

The give away has ended! Number 5 was the winner.

Last edited:
Back