What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) Arums, Aroids, Amophorphallus and other deer proof oddities

• Thread starter pearldiver
  • Start date
Hi there,

I am having a problem with deer coming in from a nearby park at night and eating some of my plantings. It will only get worse over time, I imagine, and it would seem the way to go is with plants they would sooner starve
than eat. Plus I like these, and already have some here and there. Some of the jack in the pulpit smaller types I can get locally. But kind of few and far between. The local nurseries don't carry much of those, and other than that
it is swaps and the like. I am up for trades, or purchase(s) depending. Bonus points for some a bit off the beaten path, titanum, bulbifer, etc. I have for trade, Aldrovanda, some aquatic utrics, non-cp aquatics and marginals. Bit of this and
that. PM or email gnixon@satx.rr.com if interested. Ebay seemingly has lots, but one bulb from Thailand for 36 bucks...no can do. Or the microscopic bulb that might flower in about 6 years. Nah, I am guessing better luck might be had here.

Thanks in advance!

Back