What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade sarracenia Leah Wilkerson x (Schnells Ghost x Adrian Slack)

If you want to trade something, it would be very wise to show a picture of the plant you intend to trade.

ok i was just waiting for the pic to load from my phone to laptop

Is this a seedling? If so, I would like to see a photo of it after another year or two of growth. It is kinda hard to contemplate any kind of a trade at this stage, especially for what you are asking in trade. Young complex sarr hybrids are a crap shoot as to how they will look when mature regardless of the genes they carry. If it is a tiny division off a mature plant, I would like to see the plant it came off of in full growth. You may attract more interest either way from people who have other interesting sarr hybrids to trade.

to find pictures of the adults you can search up sarracenia adrian slack x leah wilkerson. then search up sarracenia schnells ghost. combine those and you get the adult plant of this. it has pitchers about 6.5 inches.
ill trade for any nepenthes that are pretty rare or have high value or if you think you have a nep ill want, let me know.
a sarracenia with very beautiful coloration ill also trade for.

Last edited:
LOL. Thank you for the info, but I will pass. Although, I do have a dozen sarr hybrid seedlings to trade plus a dime for shipping.

sharkjaws, it doesn't quite work like that. Even with those parents, a seed-grown Sarracenia could end up looking really, really poor. If this plant has not produced anything more mature than that you aren't going to get offers for anything worth much over maybe $10

Back