What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade Drosera esmeraldae seeds

• Thread starter silenthill
  • Start date
I've got a pack of Drosera esmeraldae seeds up for trade.

I'm looking for either Drosera capensis seeds, (other than typical, red, alba) and/or Drosera burmannii seeds with location data.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Thanks

Last edited:
Any chance you could post a pic of the parent plants?

I agree, a picture would be highly appreciated. Though many of us probably have what you're looking for and have interest in this species, D. esmeraldae is one of those names that has been attached to species like capillaris, tokaiensis, and the odd spatulata and we need to know it's authentic and not a passed on mislabel.

I'm sorry I do not have a photo. I took a couple last year, but have no idea where they are, so I would definitely say these are not 100% verified.

Seeds have been taken

Thanks for the interest!

I have some capensis broad leaf with seed ripening as we speak. If you still have them in a week or two I can trade you a pack of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a pack of Drosera esmeraldae seeds up for trade.

I'm looking for either Drosera capensis seeds, (other than typical, red, alba) and/or Drosera burmannii seeds with location data.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Thanks
I know you've probably gotten rid of the seeds by now...but I have some D. Capensis 'Rosette' seeds.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Back