What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away VFT rejects

• Thread starter woodbridge
  • Start date
I have a batch of TINY VFT's that failed to meet the desired growth rate over the past few months...so they must go.

attachment.php

If interested, please start the standard 1. 2. 3. list.

If more folks want them then I can supply a few of for each person, I will do a random draw on the 7th.

These will be shipped bare root in your SASE. I will pad and ship them when it looks like they wont freeze in transit.

1. Mawy_Plants - Many thanks!
2. Grabba37- thanks!

2. Grabba37- thanks!
3. Huntsmanshorn - Muchas Gracias!

2. Grabba37- thanks!
4. Jeremy- Thanks

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time understanding this post? How can I qualify to recieve one?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm having a hard time understanding this post? How can I qualify to recieve one?

Copy the list in the post above you, add the next # and your username. Then wait till tomorrow when the drawing is done, if you win further information will be provided as to where to ship a SASE (Self Addressed Self Stamped Envelope).

2. Grabba37- thanks!

4. Jeremy- Thanks

5. Venustree - Much appreciated, thank you

Sent everyone who signed up and wanted some of these a PM for address exchange. If you did not get it, please let me know. Weather looks good for shipping starting this weekend, so will ship as soon as SASE arrive.

Back