What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade N. villosa and N. rafflesiana seeds.

• Thread starter Firerock
  • Start date
I have some N. villosa and some N. rafflesiana seeds for trade, I am not looking for other seeds. I am looking for equal plants ?

PM if interested. :bigthumpup:

Villosa

How did you acquire the Villosa seeds?

How old are the seeds? What type of plants are you interested in? :D

The seeds where bought off of eBay.

Regards :water:
Ah, unless they are from an extremely reputable seller with proof that they have flowering size male and femal plants or photographic evidence of legal wild seed collection it is virtually always a scam selling mislabeled and usually extremely old seeds. Villosa seeds are close to impossible for the average hobbyist to get a hold of, and basically all the $5-$10 seed packets from international sellers on eBay are completely worthless.

N. villosa and N. rafflesiana seeds.

Ah, unless they are from an extremely reputable seller with proof that they have flowering size male and female plants or photographic evidence of legal wild seed collection it is virtually always a scam selling mislabeled and usually extremely old seeds. Villosa seeds are close to impossible for the average hobbyist to get a hold of, and basically all the $5-$10 seed packets from international sellers on eBay are completely worthless.

A pm would have been more appreciate. Telling me and this forum that my seeds are useless is wrong! you don't know where, when how cost, etc. I obtained them.

Regards :mad:

A pm would have been more appreciate. Telling me and this forum that my seeds are useless is wrong! you don't know where, when how cost, etc. I obtained them.

Regards :mad:

Sorry, if it makes you feel any better that’s common knowledge among most US nepenthes growers

N. villosa and N. rafflesiana seeds.

Any photos of the seeds, and what types of plants are you looking to trade? :)

Pictures of the seed photos failed. They are to big I think over 4mb. sent PM.

Regards ???

Back