What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Giveaway for sellers in the 2018 NASC auction

• Thread starter bluemax
  • Start date

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
I am giving away two packets of Drosophyllum lusitanicum seed, of at least 10 seeds each to two different people who participated in the 2018 NASC auction here at TF.

This is how it will work:

1. Open only to those who donated an item or items to the 2018 spring NASC auction. Sorry, USA only as I don't have permits to ship outside the country.

2. Numbered list format. Add your name to the list followed by a link to your donated item post, being careful to copy and paste the list above your post in its entirety. Your name will not be part of the drawing without a link to your donated item post for verification.

3. Two winners will be chosen via random number generator Sunday night, April 15, 2018.

4. Following the drawing, I will contact the winner via PM for their shipping address. I will cover shipping cost.

Thanks to DJ57 for this totally plagiarized list of rules. ;)

:-))

Feel free to point out this giveaway to others you know who donated items to the auction. Or not. :devil:

Final results

Since only you 4 signed up for this I will be sending each of you Drosophyllum seeds. Please pm me your mailing addresses and I will try to get them out this week. Thanks for your donations to the auction and for playing along!

Thanks, Mark! :banana2:

Super Fun! Thanks! :D
I'll PM you now!

Last edited:
Seeds arrived today.
Thank you very much!

Good growing,
Mike

I got the Drosophyllum lusitanicum seeds today!!!
Thanks so much!!! :D

Last edited:
Seeds arrived! Thanks, again!

Back