What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) Looking to buy tropical drosera cuttings at most seeds easy to grow not capensis

I have some drosera capensis cuttings to trade but will probably take 1 week to 1 month to get to trade size just wanted to post this ahead of time to see if there are any offers.

I would like to grab some tropical drosera cuttings or maybe seeds that are relatively easy to grow so i can increase my collection steadily, slowly making my way to harder to grow plants.

I have some drosera capensis cuttings to trade but will probably take 1 week to 1 month to get to trade size just wanted to post this ahead of time to see if there are any offers.

I would like to grab some tropical drosera cuttings or maybe seeds that are relatively easy to grow so i can increase my collection steadily, slowly making my way to harder to grow plants.

I have several Drosera binata var dichotoma Giant plantlets available [emoji1308]I can also send you some fresh leaf cuttings from my mother plant if you’d like. One leaf cut in to several pieces turned in to this in 2 months....
4562484211136852984fbbdb9fed8240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have fresh cuttings that I can take off of D. prolifera, affinis, aliciae, madagascariensis, and intermedia 'cuba'. Send me a pm if any of those interest you.

Are these offers to buy or trade because if its trade then it will be a while.

I have fresh cuttings that I can take off of D. prolifera, affinis, aliciae, madagascariensis, and intermedia 'cuba'. Send me a pm if any of those interest you.

Hi!
I’m also very interested in these cutting! Specially the madagascariensis!
EU or USA?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Interest in cuttings

I have several Drosera binata var dichotoma Giant plantlets available [emoji1308]I can also send you some fresh leaf cuttings from my mother plant if you’d like. One leaf cut in to several pieces turned in to this in 2 months....
4562484211136852984fbbdb9fed8240.jpg

Hello SirKristoff,

I'm very interested in some cuttings if you still have some. I am in the process of growing my collection, I have quite a few seedlings I'm waiting to get decent size. I'd be happy to pay for cuttings as well.

If you don't mind me asking how you have propagated via cuttings as I've tried to strike them in water, but the transfer hasn't been very successful. Any input would be awesome.

Many thanks!
Mary

Interest in cuttings

Meant to send as a PM! Sorry!!

Last edited:
Hello SirKristoff,

I'm very interested in some cuttings if you still have some. I am in the process of growing my collection, I have quite a few seedlings I'm waiting to get decent size. I'd be happy to pay for cuttings as well.

If you don't mind me asking how you have propagated via cuttings as I've tried to strike them in water, but the transfer hasn't been very successful. Any input would be awesome.

Many thanks!
Mary

Hello Mary! It is really quite a simple. I started the plants in a 32oz deli cup filled about half way with LFS, and flooded it until there was an inch or two above the moss, I kept it that way until plantlets developed, after they grow a bit and begin to develop roots, I let the water level evaporate to a point where the plants can take root in the LFS, once they’ve grown in to the LFS I allow the water level to drop below the media in the container, eventually you should just be able to divide them out like you would any other group of plants honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!
I’m also very interested in these cutting! Specially the madagascariensis!
EU or USA?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hey, so sorry to get back to you so late. I'm US only.

Back