What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away 1st Anniversary Giveaway

1st Anniversary Giveaway ~|Closed|~

Hey guys!

It's been a year and some change since I began growing CPs and now here I am with my first giveaway. Oh what a journey it's been!

Anyway, my first attempt at seed was a packet of mixed variety D. capensis. Now that the majority are out of their seedling stage (I wasn't diligent with feeding, they caught their own food!) Figured it would be fun to giveaway one here since I needed to repot them!

Also wanted to pay it forward as I received my very first giveaway plant (D. capensis actually) from a memeber here!

Usual signup protocol applies. Write your name in list format to enter!
Example:
1. Mawy_Plants
2. "Your name"
3. "Another member"
Etc...

*ONE WINNER*
Giveaway ends this Sunday, June 17 at 11:59pm PST. Just pay shipping if you win! US only.

https://imgur.com/gallery/wgXJZUB

Good luck everyone!
Mary

Last edited:
1. T9GEAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. T9GEAR
2. FLTropical
3. nip 'n these

1. T9GEAR
2. FLTropical
3. nip 'n these
4. jimscott

Winner selected via Random.org
>> #3 - Nip 'n these!

Please PM me so you can get your new addition soon!

Thanks everyone!
Mary

YAY!! This is so exciting! I never win anything :p

I just sent you the payment for shipping, and realized that I forgot to tell you my address, but your dm inbox is full. Can you delete a message so that I can give you that info? lol Or should I just use your paypal email.

Thanks for posting this, a great give away!

Congrats to the winner! :D

Back