What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Pay It Forward Giveaway: Utricularia longifolia

• Thread starter charlie
  • Start date
Hello all,

I've noticed a recent lack in giveaways, so I thought I'd do a little something for the community. Up for grabs is a nice sized chunk if this massive plant:

BUT, here are the rules
1. You must have more than 30 posts
2. By signing up for the giveaway, you agree that IF you win, you will "pay it forward" and also give away a plant of similar or greater value (no D. Capensis seeds)
3. Create a numbered list with user names, copy and paste, the usual deal
I will use Random Number Generator to pick the winner, shipping is $7.90 via USPS priority mail (small flat rate). Enjoy!

Edit:
For those who aren't familiary, here's how you enter
1. myname - Thank you, you're a great person
2. totallyrealperson - Appreciate it
3. charlie - I really like this plant
etc
Make sure the person before you get's copied and pasted into the list...

-Charlie

Last edited:
1. DragonsEye -- neat ... haven't tried this one before

Editing: Just realized that I don't have enough posts yet. I'll try again in the future. Very awesome thing to do and the pay it forward is great

Last edited:
Editing: Just realized that I don't have enough posts yet. I'll try again in the future. Very awesome thing to do and the pay it forward is great

You've got 78 posts... that's totes >30??

Yeah, you're all good!

well shiznit, I'm apparently much more vocal (does that word still work for this? lol) than I thought.
Okay then:

I'm TheGuru and I started with carnivorous plants about 3 years ago. Since then, I went from 1 plant to over 50 and now that I have a greenhouse I plan to fill that sucker up. Hopefully in a year or two I'll have enough to start donating to the auctions and helping others like many of you have done.

*sigh* I need to read better, lol. Fixed below

1. DragonsEye -- neat ... haven't tried this one before
2. TheGuru -- trying to fill up a greenhouse and this would be a new addition

Last edited:
well shiznit, I'm apparently much more vocal (does that word still work for this? lol) than I thought.

(I'd use the word "garrulous", personally. j/k :D )

I totally forgot about this, I will draw Friday night, or Saturday. Winner will be pmed

Screenshot 2019-05-18 at 11.44.55 AM.jpg
Congrats to TheGuru. You win the U. longifolia, I'll pm you with more details.

Back