What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away For Active Members A Vesicolusa!

• Thread starter DaFloof
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 7 to give away. Get them before I take this one-time offer down.

I'm sorry, but what is a vesicolusa?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, figured it out. A vesiculosa is a type of orchid.

Nope, it’s an aquatic Venus flytrap. Sorry for not specifying. It’s aldrovanda vesicolusa

It's neither. Aldrovanda is related to Dionaea (as much as Drosera are), but it is a very, very different plant.
DaFloof: providing photos would be highly encouraged, and a lot more likely to get people interested in what you have posted.

I am horrible at posting photos but I was just giving an example to kind of explain what it is. I know that aldrovanda is not related to dionea but they have very similar trap structures so that he could understand what type of plant it is.

Very cool! But I have nowhere to put it, so please don't consider me as an entrant. However, again, very cool.

I forgot to mention that all plants come with a setup.

How do we enter? How much would shipping be? I wonder if I have a place to put it...

Free shipping. Pm me your address. You’ve already won. Keep in mind I have 7 of them to spare and about 100 of them in my care.

Thanks! I tried sending you a PM but it says: "DaFloof has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

JaJe61 is now the proud owner of 1 Aldrovanda Vesicolusa. Just pm me your address. It’s free shipping.

Who else wants a. Vesicolusa? [MENTION=8730]DragonsEye[/MENTION] might want some? Anybody else?

I would like one, please

Me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shall receive the last a. vesicolusa for give away. Just pm me your address.

Can all winners please re pm me your addresses? I accidentally purged all of my pm’s. Thank you.

Can all winners please re pm me your addresses? I accidentally purged all of my pm’s. Thank you.

"Accidentally"?? You just told Andrew this: "I purge all of my private messages twice a day." That sounds fully intentional to me.

No, I mean that I purposefully purged them, but forgot to check which ones were people’s addresses to send plants to. I accidentally purged the addresses, but purposefully purged the pms as a whole and made an easy mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back