What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) Drosera rotundifolia or just about anything

• Thread starter Maverick
  • Start date
Hi,
I got my first carnivorous plants just under 2 years ago and joined this forum. Since then my plants have thrived with the information I have gained lurking around here. I was hoping to expand my very small collection. I was hoping to trade a new grower like myself or a more experienced grower, with a small sum of course, for some plants I don't have.
Right now I only have :

Typical Venus Flytraps
"Akai ryu" Venus Flytrap
Purple pitcher plant
Nepenthes (from Lowes, I don't know what it is)
Cape Sundew
Albino Cape Sundew

The Sundew are to small to cut right now but I would be happy to send when they grow up some. So if your collection is small and I have something you don't or your collection is big and you want to make a couple bucks on something you have plenty of, I would love to get a Round Leaved Sundew or maybe a different Flytrap or Nep. I'm open to just about anything.

Thanks for looking!

Pm'ed.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying. I appreciate the offer, I have a typical and albino. I was hoping to get a round leaf variety. Hopefully I will be getting a few seeds soon.

Thanks again!
Mav

Back