What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade U. Nelumbifolia

Hello!

I have a Big Full 2.5 inch deep pot of U. Nelumbifolia, complete with Huge leaves, runners and bladders coming out of the bottom of the pot!

Would love to trade for either:

A nice full pot of U. Humboldtii or any size portion of U. Campbelliana

Pics available!

Happy growing!

In solidarity,
Brandon

I have a small portion of humboldtii x Alpina and an adult alpina ‘pittier moon’

Do NOT do any business with UtricLover, he is a scammer and an idiot. He has made at least two brand new accounts on flytrapcare forums and scammed me out of a significant number of plants last month including the humboldtii x Alpina that he is offering you. He never sent me the plants he owes me, is still offering them to other people, and was even stupid enough to make a new account and then list literally the exact collection of plants that I sent him on the trade board thinking that nobody would notice. Let me know if you want me to send you screen shots of the conversations I had with him and that I have received from another user that he is attempting to scam. I am speaking to the mods already and am planning on pursuing legal action given that he scammed me out of several hundred dollars worth of plants and was stupid enough to do it after he had already sent me his personal information.

Back