What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade Rare Orchidioides + Terrestrial Utricularia for Uncommon Sarrs

Hello!

For trade
Utricularia Orchidioides
Geminiloba
Reniformis
Nelumbifolia
Asplundii x Campbelliana
Humboldtii

Terrestrial Utrics
Prehensilis
Simplex
Praelonga
Fulva
Dichotoma
Sandersonii Blue
Blanchetii
Parthenopipes
Pubescens

ISO:
Uncommon Sarracenia mainly, but also lots of other plants. Fragrant Hoyas, Mini Fragrant Orchids, Jasminum sp., almost any fragrant bush or vine hardy in zone 8 except Roses as I havent had a ton of luck with them.

Check out my post in the Utric section to see some pics of what I have!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
ISO: UPDATE

ISO:
Uncommon Sarracenia mainly, but also lots of other plants.

Fragrant Hoyas especially subcalva, davidcummingii, archboldiana, odorata, Mini Fragrant Orchids especially Neofinetia/Vanda Falcata cvs., Jasminum sp. Especially Revolutum, Sambac. Night blooming Jasmine, Holiday Cacus Vars.

Almost any fragrant bush or vine hardy in zone 8 except Roses as I havent had a ton of luck with them. Hardy Agave and Cacti. Live sphagnum.

That's not to mention possibly a nice Ping, I only have 1 at the moment a Laueana x Emarginata, and sundews hardy to zone 8.

Lots of other stuff!!

Maybe things like bamboo trellises, 4-8 inch plastic hanging pots w/ plastic hangers. Soil amendments, perlite and silica sand.

For trade Update:

All above Plus

5x Med/Large Typical VFT dormant rhizomes

1x Medium Dormant Sarracenia Mitchelliana x Leucophylla Red with 3x growth points

Up to 6.6.50 E. Javanica Halloween Madagascar Hissing Roaches

Up to 30 Juvenile Porcellio Haasi High Yellow

Up to 30 Juvenile Armadillidium Wernerii

Send me any offer!

Last edited:
Hello!

For trade
Utricularia Orchidioides
Geminiloba
Reniformis
Nelumbifolia
Asplundii x Campbelliana
Humboldtii

Terrestrial Utrics
Prehensilis
Simplex
Praelonga
Fulva
Dichotoma
Sandersonii Blue
Blanchetii
Parthenopipes
Pubescens

ISO:
Uncommon Sarracenia mainly, but also lots of other plants. Fragrant Hoyas, Mini Fragrant Orchids, Jasminum sp., almost any fragrant bush or vine hardy in zone 8 except Roses as I havent had a ton of luck with them.

Check out my post in the Utric section to see some pics of what I have!

Thanks for looking!
I’m interested in your orchidiodes utrics. Are you mostly interested in trades or sales?

Back