What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade D. filiformis

• Thread starter pebbles
  • Start date
Hey everyone! I just repotted and have a bunch of extra plants just waking up! I'm open to whatever, I also have a couple D. Marston Dragon, too. All these plants have been grown outside in full to partial sun.:awesome:

I'll send a bunch of d. filliformis and one d. Marston Dragon, plus a bonus succulent. Any trades?

I have too many of these plants!

Do you know if they are Drosera filiformis filiformoris?

Not sure, but they grow about 10-14inches tall, are green with pink flowers. There is a slight red hue to the sticky bits.

Last edited:
I have some basal shoots from my Nepenthes Sanguinea I could trade, are you interested in those?

Sure, that sounds good. My plants are growing quickly from dormancy. I keep them outside in full-sun.

The basal shoots are really small right now so it will be about a month before I feel comfortable sending them.

Ok, when you are ready, let me know by pm

I want to put it in a bog garden and I just want to be 100% sure that it will be able to handle the cold so could you provide some pictures please. From your description it sounds like filiformis filiformis but I want to be sure.

Last edited:
The smaller plants will be sent to you and the rectangle shows what they can become. I keep them outside all the time with lows in the 20s at times.IMG_1666.jpg
IMG_1667.jpg

Back