What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Pay it Forward - Sarr. Hummer's Hammerhead

• Thread starter madrone
  • Start date
I don't know about you, but I need a giveaway about now.

I received this S. Hummer's Hammerhead two years ago from a generous NASC auction donor giveaway hosted by [MENTION=8688]DJ57[/MENTION]. In the last two years, it has filled a 4-inch pot to the breaking point. Time for some division, and for a few of these growth points to bring a bit of delight to someone else's bog. In fact, I'd like to double the fun - there will be two winners chosen.

This giveaway is open to all TerraForums members who have a USA mailing address.

Winners will be chosen by random number drawing on Saturday, April, 4, 2020 at about 9:00 AM (west-coast time).
Winners will PM me with his/her mailing address and I'll get the packages out the following week.

Enter by adding your Forum username to a numbered list. Do not delete any previous entries.
1. Your TerraForums Username
2. Another Member
3. ...

Thanks for your generosity

Enter by adding your Forum username to a numbered list. Do not delete any previous entries.
1. Nikki630

1. Nikki630
2. Lyra - thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:
1. Nikki630
2. Lyra - thanks for the giveaway
3. sangrocks101 - Thank you!

1. Nikki630
4. Xantho - Thanks!

1. Nikki630
4. Xantho - Thanks!
5. ChefDean - Sounds like a neat Sarr, thanks.

The winners are:

4. Xantho - Thanks!
5. ChefDean - Sounds like a neat Sarr, thanks.

Thanks to everyone who joined in - I'll be PM'ing Xantho and ChefDean this morning to sort out the mailing details. Please also consider yourselves gently tagged to hold a giveaway of your own sometime this year.

Thank you very much, I'm very excited to add this to my small, but growing, collection.
PM sent.

Awesome! Thank you for the giveaway!

Back