What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade Offering Roaches, Isopods and Beetles for your Isopods

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
This is now CLOSED. Thanks for looking! :)

Are there any other terrestrial Isopod keepers out there?

I am looking to add to my Isopod collection, please let me know what isopods you have to trade!

For trade, I can offer:

Spider Beetles

Porcellio dilatatus (Giant Canyon Isopods)

Ergaula pilosa (Big Black Beetle Mimic Roach)

Hemiblabera tenebricosa (Horseshoe Crab Roach)

The above bugs make great pets and feeders!

To trade, PM me now!

Terms of Service

Live Arrival Guarantee:
The number of bugs agreed upon are guaranteed to arrive alive. If all bugs arrive DOA, a photo must show all dead bugs flipped on their backs within 2 hours of delivery. Any free or extra bugs will not be covered by the guaranteed live arrival. Buyer must contact me and let me work out the situation, before leaving feedback.
Refund Policy:
Replacement bugs may be given if all steps in the Live Arrival Guarantee are met, and if the bugs are found to be DOA due to a mistake I made in packing.
However, if something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and items inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements, the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

USA only

Last edited:
Back