What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Free Flower and Vegetable Seeds

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
*UPDATED*

I have only one pack of seeds left to give away! Some are older, so not all of them will sprout. It's the right season for these seeds and they need to be planted this month for best results (at least for me in zone 8b, it may be a different planting time for you).

To claim the last pack of seeds:

Tell me how much space you have, or how you will grow them (so I know how many seeds to give you).

Request only what you will plant.

Please research how to grow them before requesting.

If you have extra seeds, or if you aren't going to plant them, please give them to someone who will plant these seeds.

Please pick from the only seed pack left:

*Jack O' Lanternn Pumpkin Seeds*

Message me with you address and I'll cover the postage!

Last edited:
Victory Gardens never really went out of style.

Today, there is a renewed attitude of grow your own food rather than ornamental plants in any patch of ground you got. I don't like going to the grocery store anymore.

I gave the 8 year old a mini grow tray and dome system to start her own kitchen herb garden. When she succeeds, I'll giver her a CP.

Last edited:
Victory Gardens never really went out of style . . .

And now many are planting Pandemic Victory Gardens!
Do you want any seeds PhilipS? If you do, send me a PM! :D

I hope these Free Seeds grow good Veggies for people and bring cheerful Flowers!

PM me NOW if you want Free Seeds! :D

Last edited:
I'll send out a couple envelopes today for those who requested seeds. I've still got more seeds to give away, so PM me to get them! The list above is updated. :D

*BUMP*

So tell me what you want (what you really really want)!

Purple Columbine Flower
Jack O' Lanternn Pumpkin (this is edible, just not as sweet)

They are Free! Shipping is on me!

Last edited:
i would be into some them flowers seeds, do not have tonne of space but have few 5-7 square feet planter box spaces to fill wife would like flowers so this could be good, i use organic living soil in containers since landlord said no in ground planting , also love to water plants with the fish tank water.

i would be into some them flowers seeds, do not have tonne of space but have few 5-7 square feet planter box spaces to fill wife would like flowers so this could be good, i use organic living soil in containers since landlord said no in ground planting , also love to water plants with the fish tank water.

I'd be glad to send you the Purple Columbine Flower Seeds. I'll PM you now to get your address. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are down to the last pack of seeds! Who wants the Jack O' Lanternn Pumpkin Seeds?!?!? Grow your own Pumpkins for this years Halloween! Or grow them for some tasty Pumpkin Stew or Pickled Pumpkin Rinds!

Just send me a PM and claim the last of the FREE Seeds!

Last edited:
I guess bump! The seeds grew amazingly, and I'll be eating butternut squash and sugar pie pumpkins well into the winter (along with the other pumpkins I had planted). Thanks again, it was a tasty year! :D

I harvested some seeds, but considering all the different stuff I grew this year I highly doubt they'd sprout true to form next year. I might plant them and see anyway!

I guess bump! The seeds grew amazingly, and I'll be eating butternut squash and sugar pie pumpkins well into the winter (along with the other pumpkins I had planted). Thanks again, it was a tasty year!

I harvested some seeds, but considering all the different stuff I grew this year I highly doubt they'd sprout true to form next year. I might plant them and see anyway!

Oh this is so cool, thanks for the update! So glad to hear that the butternut and pumpkins did well for you!

What seeds did you harvest? What Frankenplants might have you created!?!? I'd plant them, you may have created something amazing!

I like to give away packs of seeds at Halloween (with the candy) to trick-or-treaters. If I have extras I'll have another seed give away in November! :D

Last edited:
Oh this is so cool, thanks for the update! So glad to hear that the butternut and pumpkins did well for you!

What seeds did you harvest? What Frankenplants might have you created!?!? I'd plant them, you may have created something amazing!

I like to give away packs of seeds at Halloween (with the candy) to trick-or-treaters. If I have extras I'll have another seed give away in November! :D

So this year I was growing (in the squash type of family), 'golden bush summer scallop squash', your sugar pie pumpkin and butternut squash, winter luxury pie pumpkin, and romanesco italian zucchini. I don't know if they can all cross or not, but if they did I'll get some surprises. So far I've gotten a lot of seeds out of a winter luxury pie pumpkin and a little bit out of a butternut squash, and have yet to crack into one of the sugar pie pumpkins. If you want some of those luxury pie pumpkin seeds let me know and I can send you an envelope full for next year so you can grow the frankenvines too - you might luck out though and the bumblebees might have actually pollinated it true. :D Btw, winter luxury pie is amazingly delicious.

Back