What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) Looking to trade for any type of byblis (except for liniflora)

• Thread starter Bennett
  • Start date
Hi guys. I recently came down with byblis fever. however, Byblis are so hard to find for sale anywhere. does anyone have extra plants that they want to sell to me? seeds are also nice but I would prefer plants.

Thanks!

As they cannot be bare-rooted and hate disturbance, Byblis plants are extremely finicky about shipping. Seeds are your best bet, and it's wise to get a good GA3 source to treat them.

As they cannot be bare-rooted and hate disturbance, Byblis plants are extremely finicky about shipping. Seeds are your best bet, and it's wise to get a good GA3 source to treat them.

Thanks! In the past, I've never been able to sprout seeds, that's why I'm looking for a plant. That way I'll have tons of seeds to work with

I would still strongly recommend working on getting seeds to germinate; you need two of any species to get seeds at all and few people have space to start up plants to sell.
I have seeds of several species still available myself, but no room or extra pots to turn them into plants.

I would still strongly recommend working on getting seeds to germinate; you need two of any species to get seeds at all and few people have space to start up plants to sell.
I have seeds of several species still available myself, but no room or extra pots to turn them into plants.

are you willing to trade those seeds?

I have very few things I am willing to trade for right now (as it is I have plants I don't really have room for in the greenhouse), so sales are preferred.

would you be willing to sell byblis guehoi?

I have aquatica, guehoi, filifolia "Pago Giant," liniflora, and soon to be one hybrid to sell.

Back