What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away For Active Members Female Hamakua in flower. Need pollen. 50/50 seed split

Hello everyone. I have a female Hamakua that is in flower and she appears to be developing around like 40 or 50 flower pods on her. I'll know more as they develop. If anyone has anything interesting in flower and would love to donate pollen, I'll be more than happy to split to seeds 50/50 when they're done. Hamakua is a mix of Nepenthes (thorellii x spectabilis) x Campanulata.

I have very recently harvested N. ventricosa x talangensis (hopefully keep that broad funnel shape), and the "mixta-esque" version of N. "Gentle."

i actually really like that, I'll keep you posted on how the female flower stalk develops, and as she shows better, fatter development, I'll be happy to work with you on this.

I don't know if your plant is still flower, but I have a Male Nepenthes that just started flowering. PM me if your interested.
5f5f46892d7c1aa48c9c74f83d63572d.jpg
779f76cb2546229d3bd7a2740eaa7a5b.jpg
e1774e42c83ee7967265a0c3723478a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back