What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. livida

Kayaker78,
I did PM another one just now.

Bubblegirl I still did not recieve your PM, the good news for you is things have come up and I havent had time to divide up the U. livida, unfortunatly this is bad news for everyone else.....sorry everyone, my busy schedule and beautiful girlfriend dont always allow me as much time as I would like to send out plants. I promise I will have them out by next Tuesday which means I can still take requests until then!!!

Hey Kayaker78,
I guess my computer is just going really slow, i'll just e-mail you cause the PM thing isnt working. alright . thanks.
Bubblegirl

I'd like to have some, if there's any left
smile.gif
! Haven't tried growing a terrestrial utric yet. I'll PM my address to you.

alien.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kayaker78 @ July 17 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...beautiful girlfriend dont always allow me as much time as I would like to send out plants.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Hey, at least you've got your priorities straight. I find that gorgeous girlfriends/wives always just beat out cps, followed by sleep, eating, various other hobbies, and then work at the bottom of the list.

there is still more U. livida available for all that PM me!

Kayaker78,
did you get the e-mail that i sent you?

Ok, Im going to the post office right now with the U.livida, I recieved PM with addresses from:

Daniel
Davidson
nickhubble
snowyfalcon
andrew@bean
teraphage
fre8train
gr8oz
bigcarnivourkid
slizarus
jmenprkr <--- Im also sending you CP soil mix

If you are not on this list and still want some it is not too late (I still have some, will send again on 8/15/2003 or sometime around then) If you wanted some and are not on this list your address was not PM to me (I had several emails requesting some but no address was given)

I send large enough divisions that you can probably divide it into 2 or 3 pots if you want to U. livida is a fast grower!

My wife has informed me that your package has arrived. This will be a fun night as I also got my Big Mouth VFT and S. minor in the mail and various other cps.

Thanks for the U. livida. I am adding you to my trading list.

I got 6 different plants today, yours included. Thanks so much! I waited for the mailman to go down the other side of the street and back up to my house. I can tell you he didn't have to take his package(s) all the way to the door!!

SF

could I have some?

my addy

Michael Fitzpatrick
684 White Oak Dr.
Newnan, GA 30265

hi- sent you a email

please send some plants to me - thanks Jeff

Jeff Hasenflu
623 N.Schenley Ave
Youngstown,Ohio 44509

Back