What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. livida

I have U. livida to give away! not sure how much yet.....(alot though) only one catch, If I send you U. livida for free I want you to send a plant for free to someone else! could be the U. livida when you start dividing it, or another plant! I started keeping CP about 6 months ago and if it wasnt for others who were kind enough to send me plants without asking for anything in return, my collection would not be where it is today!

I will be trying to give out other species in the future!

Hello, bryant

I would enjoy receiving a portion of your U. livida. Do you have a grow list online?

I'd like to recieve some U. livida. And I will definately be offering some plants and seeds within the next 2 months. Thanks.

I'd love some seeds if you could...i'd have to wait till it grows because all my CP's have passed away in the last months. also...what do they look like?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bubblegirl @ July 06 2003,07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...what do they look like?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Check out Bobz's Utricularia page.
Utricularia photo links

He has 29 links listed for U. livida.

alien.gif

My Growlist

Ok everyone that has requested some will be getting some but im going to wait until the 15th to ship to see if anyone else would like some!

For those who have requested some please PM your address!!

How much would shipping and handaling be?
*bubblegirl*

Free? your going to pay? oh i just ordered some plants the other day so i can give them away when they grow...they are bareroots..so i have to wait till they get bigger then i will give them away...Bubbegirl

Hey Kayaker78,

Is there enough for one more portion? I don't have any utrics yet and I would like to get one for experience's sake. PMed ya!

SF

do ya have any more
i will get it then i will give my friend about 4 d intermedia

Let me know how much it will cost to send the plant. I think first class will be fine.

Just let me know.

I was going to ship first class, but im not making anyone pay! There is lots available and it looks like there are alot that want some but I have only recieved addresses for:

Teraphage
Andrew@Bean
SnowyFalcon

If you want me to send some please PM your adveryone that wants some should get some if they send there address before the 15th

I gather these are terrestrial? I would love some... land or water. I'll PM... By the way, you are so awesome!!!

Last call!! Anyone else want any? Has everyone sent there address by PM? I most likely will ship out tommorow! Wednesday at the latest. Their is still a little time left if you want some!!

Have you got my adress
i pmed it a while ago if you need it again just ask

Not sure if you got mine also...
smile.gif

I have addresses for:

Teraphage
Andrew@Bean
SnowyFalcon
Jmenprkr
Davidson
Slizarus
NickHubbell
Daniel
fre8train ( dont have name, not sure it will be delivered without a name)

You will all recieve some I should be sending it out tommorow if my schedule allows!

Hope you all enjoy!

Bubblegirl, I did not recieve your PM

Back