What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scuppernong grape seeds

losfreddy

Composter
I have a grape vine in my front yard that i believe is a scuppernong grape vine. I saw an ealier post of a guy asking for advise on how to grow these things, so was woundering if maybe some of you guys may be intrested. Because fall is upon us and because the birds have eaten away many of the grapes there arent many seeds. But i managed to collect just a few that were left over.

Any intrested in a trade or SASE, ect.?

LOL  Wellllllllll.... no wonder you kept calling me "dude".  
smile.gif

Err...Freddy....last time I looked, I was NOT a dude!  I am female.  
biggrin.gif
  Didn't I sign my PMs "Suzanne"?

I think that's a first!  Does PlantAKiss sound male??  Oh...maybe I need a new forum name.  lol

Ok...you can stop calling me "dude" now. You can call me Suzanne or PAK or whatever...just not "dude".
smile.gif

SUZANNE  
smile.gif

oh, lol. Sorry about that Suzanne. I never know what to think when i see a persons screen name, but now that you mention it, it dose sound like a girls name. sorry for calling you dude so many times.

--
anyways, ive managed to collect about 14 seeds straight from the grapes themself (the grapes i could find). anyone intrested? PM or email me

Back