What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A plethora of sarracenia

As some of you may remember I had 1000s of sarracenia seeds last fall and winter well, now I have 1000s of sarracenia seedlings that need a good home. Perhaps yours? I have the following for trade:

S. flava heavily veined
S. flava rubricorpa
S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. 'Burkei'
S. psittacenia

All from Walton Co., FL

Send me your trade lists and we can swap some CP!

I will try and post pics of seedings and flava heavily veined.

Here is a link to my growing page with pics of the seedlings
and flava pics

Growing Sarracenias

dfsflavahv.jpg

dfsflava'ornata'.jpg

Your message box is full. I am interested in a few plants, but cannot pm or email you due to a server error.

Nice website, I learned how to germinate sar seeds =D. Nice collections of seeds =D.

I sent you a PM

I am sorry, I should have been more specific. I am not a nepenthes grower as such. I have most of the VFT except for the very unsual ones. I mostly grow sarracenias, hardy Droseras. I can be tempted with Utics, Pings, Drosera and, sarrs. I am particurally interested in Ping. plainifolia and 'Weser.' Perhaps that helps. I love reds too, in anything

Are you going to be doing any of them for postage?

Sarraceniaobsessed, i have the cap. sundew and the intermedia sundew. Would u be interested to trade for a s. flava deep veined? pm if me and let me which plant u will be happy to trade.

Back