What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. californica, d. spat, and capensis

Since everyone is in the sharing mood right know I have to offer seedlings in D. Californica (6), and D. Spat AWC-1, thanks to Tamlin, (11), and plants in Capensis Typical, red and alba - a couple of each. This will be for postage. I will send by the method you pay for. I will give these away for just the postage, but, hey, if you rather exchange plants I will never argue.

oh cool , i'll take a d. capensis red plant please . how much does shipping cost .

I can send for SASE, but you risk the plant being crushed. The safest method is a box for $3.85. but if you want to do that you should probably take some of the other plants as well. I can also send in a bubble envelope at regular post and try to secure the plant in plastic. This would be cheaper and I find it does not seem to take too much longer to get to its destination. I guessing it would cost about a dollar and a half continental. I will check. Someone who does a lot of mailing can probably answer better. I rather pay more for the box method myself.

I will hold you a red.

the box method does sound like a good thing because i'd pay too much for too lil . i could send a sase and you could put some buble wrap in it . proabaly the bubble envelope woudl work better , how big is the plant .

The reds are about an inche across

well i can either send a sase or you can send the plants in a bubble envelope ( do i have to pay for the envelope ) ?

I'll take a "cape red" if there is any left. Ship my in a bubble envelop. Do you take PayPal payments? PM me the total cost and how you want payment.

Thanks for sharing.
biggrin.gif

I would love a D. capensis red if you have any left.

thanks for you generosity

Jeremiah

PS. Just tell me what I owe you. I could also use paypal.

If you have any more of the D. Californica left, I'd love to buy one from you.
Thanks
smile.gif

Steve

I would like a d. californica and/or d. spat. Unfortunately, I can't manage anything but a well-covered sase. Should I send my own wrap? PM me, please.

The reds are taken by Goldtrap, D. muscipula, and Jeremiah.

Continue with the rest.

Those that do not want a box why don't you send $1. I believe that will be enough.

R. Witt
819 University St.
Hastings, NE 68901

Okay, I have 2 Californicas (seedlings), 2 Cape typical (plant), 2 Cape Alba (plant) and 9 D. Spat (seedlings) left.

i am going to send my own sase with buble wrap already in it .

That will be fine.

Plant people are so NICE!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Okay, I have received money from Nathan (who are you here?) and SASE from Goldtrap. I am working all weekend and scheduled for court all day Monday and Tuesday. I will get the packages off Monday or Tuesday, but I can not tell which day it will be.

I sent money a while ago... I was wondering, did you get it yet? It was real money, which I have since been informed the Postal Service doesn't like, so I don't know if it will come through... I'm worried!

Goldtrap, I sent a red, typical and spat today.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Copper @ July 11 2003,4:5
alien.gif
</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay,  I have received money from Nathan (who are you here?)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Sorry Copper, i keep forgetting when i'm a superhero and when i'm a mild-mannered grad student.

If you don't get it off on Monday, could you hold it until Friday? I'll be gone for the weekend, and don't want to risk it languishing in an envelope in my mailbox.

I will get it ready tomorrow night and mail it so that it will get there on time.

Back