What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pond plants

Okay, You know I have too many gardens. *sigh*. I now have pond plants to offer. I hate to kill plants so I offer them here before ebay and you can save me the hassel.

frog bite
pond lettuce
water hyacinth (sp?)
and oxygenators.
reeds are doing well to

any takers?

this will be for shipping.

Hey
I'm interested in them =D. Especially the water hyacinth. Tell me how much to send =D. Also do you have pictures of your garden, you seem to have such a variety of plants.

My digi will not handle it. I am going to use the 35mm and scan the pictures in.

These plants will be sent out immediately. The ponds are 100% covered. EGADS!

Think any of them would do well in a guppy tank?
tounge.gif

yes, the frog bites. I will include them in your box.

and thank you. I am over run
confused.gif

how much shippng
ill take some and do they need certain kind of water
what are the conditions for all and ill tell you which i like

Woo Hoo! Now there'll be one more thing for the masses of baby guppies to eat while i'm gone during the day.
wink.gif
Thanks a bunch Copper.

The take normal water. Easy to grow.

how much shipping?
what are water temps
can these be grown inside

A lot of them can be grown inside, but there are many things to consider. How big is your tank, what is your lighting, what CO2 do you use, what filter in your tank do you use, but most of them are common to find and depending on what you have, you can grow everything. Its just size that is a factor, You can also keep trimming them down, so they won't overgrow.

Back