What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seed extravaganza

ok. nvm.. I take back that last post I made. I also recieved the seeds.

I recieved 16, 17 , 18

Thanks again sarracenia

I will also probley have extras...

I got my seeds today too
smile.gif
I got 16, 19, and 13. Thank you so much
smile.gif

got mine today!

Sarracenia, I got seeds 1, 5, and 18 today. Thanks for your generosity!

For those who received extra seeds, I wouldn't suggest trading them away. After all, they were given to you...

Rubra

I just got mine today too! I got 7,11,13 and 18. I cant wait to sow these in the spring. Thanks again!!!!
smile.gif

-buckeye

True, My apologizes. I have extra seed I am willing to share, whether or not there is any exchange.

yay! i've recieved 8,11,13 and 16. super thank you!!
Andrew

Well.... if anyone has a few extra seeds they would be willing to throw my way. My SASE sat on our secratarys desk for 2 weeks while she was out having a baby. So i kinda missed out.

Casper

I'll get some to you Casper. I have your address.

Thanks a bunch boo!

Btw, how did your bog garden ever come out? I couldn't find pics posted anywhere. Is your dog staying out of it?

Casper

SWEET!
I received my 7, 8 and 10. Thanks very much for the sharing!
biggrin.gif

Yes he is. I think it smells too bad when he digs
tounge.gif
It is doing wonderfully. I am actually waiting for our new digital to arrive to take the pictures. It is slow in coming and winter is fast. They may have to wait until spring.

By all means, feel free to further trade these seeds amongst yourselves.

Also, the seeds have not been stratified. Most were harvested late Sept/early Oct and were kept in a paper bag in the fridge since then.

Hello,
Got mine, 15, 6, 8, and 18 are now in my hands. Thanks alot sarracenia,
Kevin

Got mine today(11,15,1) I can't wait to get these stratified. Off to get some salad containers now. Thank you so much.

Just wanted to say thanks for the seeds. They arrived a couple of weeks ago, but I have been unable to get online as I still don't have Internet access at my new home. I hope to get them started asap, and currently have them in the fridge for safe keeping.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

I`m tracking this topic lol.

Back